You are building your dream home. You have designed the plans and are now scheduled to start construction. But, what about finishes? Now the fun begins!
Whether you are remodeling your existing home or building new, making the right selections can be challenging. Diamond Builders has a streamlined process that make it easy for you and gives you a vast selection of finishes to select from for your entire home:
- Lighting Fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Flooring Selections
- Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops
- Exterior Colors – Siding, Roofing and Stone
- Tiles and Backsplashes
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when selecting finishes for your new home or remodel project:
- Listen to your design experts to make selections. Lean toward timeless neutral colors like grays and browns.
- Check your supply chain! Make sure when you sit with the design team that you are looking at selections you know are available locally to avoid delays in construction.
- Stay away from crazy fads or ultra-bright tones. Select options and upgrades that you will not need to replace when it may go out of style.
- Order appliances right away! Many delays have been reported with ordering and receiving appliances.
- Break it up into smaller pieces. Don’t try to select everything in one trip or one day. Making selections on a new kitchen can take hours. Plan and schedule over time for a less stressful experience.
- Choose a builder that let has flexibility when it comes to selecting finishes, options and upgrades for your new home or remodel project.
Diamond Builders has been building new construction and renovating homes for over 30 years. Contact us by visiting our website www.diamondbuildersnj.com or email us at email@example.com or call us at 908.670.6911.
About Diamond Builders
Building the perfect home starts with great design. Diamond Builders takes pride in every aspect of our design build process. Diamond Builders has formed a solid niche for custom homes design and new home construction that has lasted over 25 years.